Mobile Workforce Enabled
More and more, your competitors are putting their best people in the field with the ability to execute the same, if not better, technological capabilities than they had at the office. Are you following suit?
There is a growing trend that your field team members, especially salespeople, need to be out of the office to do their job best. However, they also need to be kept up-to-date about things that are going on at the office such as important business meetings, projects and sales leads.
Allied Communication works with you to tailor solutions to provide you the best of both of these worlds. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Choose your device - or devices: Your sales team is likely wanting to use tablets since they are much more mobile. With hosted desktop apps, this is easier than ever. Your data is accessible from any device - laptop, tablet, or smartphone, but your data remains secure. Your data is displayed on the device, not copied to it. If a device is lost or broken, your data is still easily retrievable and just how you left it, safe in the Cloud while remaining inaccessible to anyone else. Data is more up-to-date and orders can be processed faster. This means that sale teams have better info to work with and your cash flow will be improved.
This is just a small sampling of what a mobile-enabled workforce can do for you. Keep reading to learn more.
Talk To a cloud expert at no cost or risk to you
Get it touch: 505-899-4492
Mobile Workforce means that you want your remote workers to feel just as connected as if they were in the building sitting in the office right next to you. Cloud based technologies such as Desktop as a Service, Hosted VoIP and Unified Communcations make this possible. Sure, you can't walk over to their office, and talk to them in person - but how about a quick video chat? Unified Communications does that and more.
Hosted VoIP Benefits: Hosted VoIP works by sending your voice calls over the internet, rather than the old fashioned telephone network - but have no fear, you can still call anyone you need to - even if they aren't using VoIP. So why is VoIP a good thing?
• Communications are easily unified between multiple locations
• Avoid tech obsolescence – updates are done in the Cloud
• Automated attendant and voicemail in the Cloud – unified across locations and devices
• Disaster recovery/Business Continuity built in
• Designed for Mobility
Soft Phone Apps: Workers in the field need to stay in touch and be accessible. A soft phone app allows your smartphone to act just like your office phone, anywhere you have a data connection be it 3G, LTE or Wifi.
Unified Communications Benefits: Unified Communications ties Voice, Video, Instant Messaging, Presence Info, Collaboration tools, and E-mail all into one unified package
• Apps for your laptop, tablet, or smartphone ties all of your communications together seamlessly, whether in the office or not
• In the field and need to set up a quick consult with someone back at the office? Check their Presence to see if they are available, and instantly connect with them via voice, text, or video if they are, or send them a request to get in touch with you if they are on the phone
• Need to collaborate on a document with someone back at the office? Built in collaboration tools make that easy - no matter where you are
Desktop Benefits: Cloud-powered desktops give your remote or mobile workers the opportunity to use their computers just as if they were sitting at their desk. Here are the just a few of main benefits:
• They are able to access their desktop on any internet-connected device and switch between devices on the fly.
• Almost everyone has a tablet - so why buy one for an employee that already has one? Cloud-powered desktops makes allowing employees to "Bring Their Own Device" easy and secure.
• If something happens to the device in the field, your data is safe and secure in the Cloud. No data is actually transferred to the device, so damage or theft won't impact the intergrity of your data.